Monday 16 September 2013

Im a Newbie

Seeing as how almost everyone I talk too seem to be blogging these days, I thought why not have a go. Well here it is my first shot at creating something interesting that people may actually want to read.

May as well cut right to the chase and not beat about the bush to much, I create handcrafted bespoke jewellery and I want people to know about it. After all if you cant be found on the internet, then you cant sell on the internet.

Having created two online stores for my products all freebies, wouldn't want to waste any money right now, so I thought a freebie is the best course of action just to test the waters.
It isn't going to work real well in my case. The reason being is that I create and make, very few items more than once. This makes it virtually impossible for me to sell most of my creations in an online store visited by many people [ am I dreaming here ] :D

On the other hand its good for my customers as they get to purchase a one off piece of jewellery that is unique. So I decided that I would delete my online stores and sell my one off creations on my blog site. The lovely Natural Picture Agate below is aprox 22 inches long and embellished with lovely black disc beads and craft wire beading. A lovely piece of costume jewellery for those who like something different Natural Picture Agate Necklaces Beaded Worry Stones The Mix

No comments:

Post a Comment