Wednesday 18 September 2013

Demanding Doggies stop progress

Here are a couple of todays new creations by LimeKat & Co. I having been busy today, but its been one of those days where you seem to be none stop doing something and nothing much gets achieved. Im sure you all know about days like this. The dogs have been demanding today and this is something I have to put up with, after all they are my dogs and a very important part of my family unit.

It would be fair to say that demanding doggies have stopped progress today, but what the hell, they are living feeling little creatures and manipulative as well.. I have three of them two American Bulldogs Cleo and Sirus [ the damn virus] and my old wise man Domino the Dalmatian.

Still it isn't time wasted! now is it? time may be money, but the loyalty and love of a much loved family pet is priceless. Savoir every minute you get to spend with them, for some day they will pass over the rainbow bridge and out of your life, leaving an empty void in your heart and empty chair in your home.

I still found time for these two little creations, hoe you like them, and they can be purchased through PayPal right here on this blog page.

Take a quick google at all our picture agates

No comments:

Post a Comment